Jack Sklarski, Managing Editor
Jack attended undergrad at Michigan State University and graduated with a Political Science Prelaw Major and Philosophy and Law Minor. He is currently a law clerk at Sinas, Dramis, Brake, Boughton & McIntyre. His previous employment experiences include:
- Research clerk at the State of Michigan Court of Appeals
- Law clerk in the Office of General Counsel at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Teaching Assistant for Professor David Favre in Property Law at MSU College of Law
- Teaching Assistant for Professor Bruce Bean in Strategic International Transactions at MSU College of Law
Jack has a strong interest in property law and real estate transactions. He has studied and written on the public funding of large sports stadiums and arenas. He has also studied and written on future civil liability issues related to autonomous vehicles.
While attending MSU College of Law, Jack's achievements and awards include:
- MSU Trustee Scholarship Recipient
- Jurisprudence Achievement Award: Property Law
- Jurisprudence Achievement Award: Research, Writing & Analysis
- Deans List Scholar (All Academic Semesters)
Jack is a major sports fan, as well as an avid hockey player and golfer. He plays for the MSU College of Law Hockey Club, and enjoys spending any additional free time on the golf course or cheering on Spartan sports teams.
If you are interested in contacting Jack, please email him at Jacksklarski@gmail.com.